Interact with Tableau Workbooks
Share data visualizations and interactive reports. For free.
Tableau Reader is a free PC application that lets people open and view visualizations built in Tableau Desktop.
Desktop users create interactive data visualizations and publish as packaged workbooks. With Tableau Reader colleagues can interact with results by filtering, sorting, and examining data.
You can also get started creating your own visualizations with a 14-day free trial of Tableau Desktop.
Opens data from:
Tableau Desktop Packaged Workbooks
View, filter, sort, export, print and paging
All of Tableau's products are Unicode enabled and compatible with data stored in any language. The user interface and supporting documentation are in English.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2012, Server 2008, Server 2003
- 56 megabytes minimum free disk space
- 32-bit color depth recommended
- 32-bit or 64-bit versions of Windows*
Why you'll love Tableau Reader
- Easy Collaboration. Share analytical insights built in Tableau Desktop.
- Interactive. You can filter, sort and drill down to specific details.
- It's FREE. Just download and start exploring.