"I was able to download Tableau, install it, create something within 30 minutes and my boss was blown away."
Everywhere you look, you see data—and lots of it.
How do you get value from all that data?
- Make sure you have the flexibility to choose how you work with data
direct connect to fast databases or accelerate slow databases with in-memory
- Enable the people who know the data best to do their own big data analysis
no more waiting in an IT queue to answer questions
- Leverage self-service visual analytics to analyze data with lightning-fast queries on massive abouts of data
ask—and answer—questions at the speed of thought
Visual analytics for everyone
Big Data, Big Opportunity
Big data applies to data sets whose size is beyond the ability of commonly used software tools to capture, manage, and process data in a timely fashion. “The amount of data in our world has been exploding, and analyzing large data sets—so-called big data—will become a key basis of competition, underpinning new waves of productivity growth, innovation, and consumer surplus” according to research by McKinsey.
Find out from Tableau customers – who all know a thing or two about mining large data sets – how visualizing and analyzing data with Tableau can turn big data into big opportunity.
"The Library of Congress has 18 terabytes of data. We do that every three days."
Who's using Tableau?
More than 12,000 organizations in the following industries and more.
- Banking & Finance
- Business Services
- Consumer Goods & Services
- Energy & Utilities
- Healthcare & Medical
- Investment Services
- Media, Entertainment & Publishing
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotech
- Retail & Distribution
- Software & Technology
- Transportation & Logistics