Accelerate Visual Analytics with Indiana University & Tableau
Data Governance and Self-Reliant Data Analytics
Tableau Software transforms stubborn databases and spreadsheets into sources for easy investigations. You can connect to data in a few clicks, then visualize and create interactive dashboards with a few more. It's so easy to use that any Excel user can learn it. Answer questions as fast as you can think of them.
Why you’ll love Tableau
- Faster, easier data discovery – Work with databases and spreadsheets of any size
- Direct connect & go – Live data connection for up-to-the-minute changes
- Perfect data mashups – Combine multiple data sources in one view
- Ease of use that gives you chills – Drag-and-drop to create rich visualizations
- Interactive reporting dashboards – Combine multiple views into a dashboard
- Analytics on the web and everywhere – Develop in minutes, share to thousands
Tableau is changing the way campuses are analyzing and sharing their data. Try it for yourself today.
To extend your trial, use product key: TDXB-B284-AAE0-3BC9-56B9 (open Tableau and click on activate the product)
Have questions? Contact: Greg Lyons, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visual analytics for everyone
The Democratization of Data at DePaul University
Jon Boeckenstedt, associate vice president of enrollment and planning, shares how Tableau is helping the university advance the “democratization of data.”
"For us, one of the biggest benefits of Tableau is the ability to democratize data— to put it out on the web for anybody to look at in any way that they deem appropriate."
Founded in 1898, DePaul University is the largest Catholic university in the U.S. and the largest private institution in Chicago, with over 25,000 students.
Who's using Tableau?
More than 600 Colleges and Universities in North America, including:
- University of Wisconsin
- Ohio State University
- Michigan State University
- University of Michigan
- University of Washington
- University of Iowa
- University of Illinois
- Penn State College